What are the benefits of hiring Node.js consulting companies for web app development? Let us help you understand the importance of Node.js consulting and its benefits for speeding up the development process.
What is Node.js Development?
What is needed for Node.js Consulting?
To begin working with Node.js, it is required to install the run-time environment itself. Along with this, you should also install integrated development environments, frameworks, and Node Package Modules.
- Official Documentation: If you are not familiar with the functionality and syntax of the programming language, then you can have a look at the official library of Node.js. Here, you will come across simple guides on executing different tasks along with a detailed overview of additional functionalities.
- Node.js Files: You can begin by downloading and installing the latest version of the Node.js environment for macOS and Windows. NPM is available in the package. You are expected to install additional functionality while accessing new modules.
- IDEs for supporting Node.js: Mode code editors are known to functional well with Node.js.
- Node.js Frameworks: They provide templates, automation features, libraries, and display interfaces known for making the development process easier. The best-available Node.js frameworks in the industry are Express.js, Meteor, Koa.js and so more.
One of the major benefits of Node.js development and consulting is that it is a language that is designed by keeping backend development in mind. Unlike other general-purpose programming languages like Python, Java, and others, the functionality of Node.js is not highly complicated. It is because the runtime environment does not aim at covering multiple niches simultaneously.
Benefits of Node.js Development Services
Recently, companies have been continuously switching from the backend technology stacks to Node.js. LinkedIn had chosen Node.js in comparison to Ruby on Rails as it handled increased workload better while helping in reducing the number of servers by around ten times. Netflix and PayPal did a similar thing. They only had the intention to change the architecture to micro-services.
Here are some of the reasons to select Node.js for the purpose of web app development:
#Powerful Technology Stack for Web Development
- Highly reusable code
- Data processing and faster performance
- Huge resource library, an active community, and thousands of free guides
- Ease of learning the code, writing, reading, and maintaining it
To top it all, it is a part of the famous MEAN technology stack.
#A Faster Environment for Ensuring Microservice Development
There is another reason why Node.js development and consulting have become popular so quickly. The environment is known to suit effectively with the concept of micro-service development.
Micro-services are expected to communicate with each other instantly. Node.js is one of the fastest tools in the process of data processing. Amongst the major benefits of Node.js for web development are the non-blocking algorithms.
Node.js processes help in multiple requests at a time without having the requirement of waiting for the first request to be finalized. Multiple micro-services are able to transmit messages to one another. They will be received as well as answered simultaneously.
#Scalable Web App Development
Node.js has been designed with scalability in mind. The environment enables multiple nodes to run simultaneously while communicating with each other.
Node.js is known to feature a dedicated cluster module that is responsible for load balancing for all running CPU cores. It is one of the several benefits of the Node.js modules. You can think of running multiple nodes at a time. The environment will automatically help in balancing the workload.
Moreover, the non-blocking request-processing system of Node.js helps in contributing to improved speed. This allows apps to process multiple requests at a time.
#Control Flow Features
Most developers observe asynchronous nature as one of the benefits of the Node.js web app development process. In Node.js, whenever a function gets executed, the code will automatically send a dedicated callback. As the number of functions will continue growing, so will the number of callbacks. You will end up in a condition known as Callback Hell.
However, with Node.js development, there is a way out. You can make use of the framework that will help in mapping functions and sorting through callbacks. Frameworks are able to connect similar functions automatically. Therefore, you will come across a necessary feature in a folder or by search.
#Innovative V8 Engine
#Powerful Data Processing
A backend development platform or a run-time environment in Node.js is capable of processing multiple requests simultaneously. Node.js is a perfect instance of effective data handling. It is because of the following reasons:
- Most Languages Make Use of Synchronous Processing: Requests are placed in a line wherein they wait for processing –one by one. Node.js went ahead with not using this traditional system and came up with an asynchronous structure. Subsequent requests are processed with the first one. No process will be blocking the other one.
- Event-based Programming: There are two approaches to web development –event-based and linear. A linear tool helps in executing algorithms in a series irrespective of the actions of the users. The event-based model does not have a defined output order. However, the app will react to the inputs of the users.
#Rich Functionality from Professional Node Package Manager
As you download and install the runtime environment, you will automatically obtain access to NPM. It is one of the major benefits of using Node.js for web development. It is a free-to-use marketplace for dedicated Node.js packages in which you can come across additional functionality as well as ready-to-use code libraries.
Being an open-source run-time environment, Node.js features one of the most active communities out there. Leading Node.js developers are capable of sharing the modules, tools, packages, and frameworks –all for free.
The community of Node.js is amazingly active on Reddit, StackOverflow, and GitHub. Developers are capable of creating group chats on Gitter and Slack that can be joined by everyone. Members of the community are also able to review the code of one another while sharing reusable fragments, suggesting frameworks, and answering all Node-centric questions. It is a great environment for ample innovation, learning, and growth.
Top Benefits of Node.js Consulting for Your Business
Node.js is utilized by multiple developers for offering IT consulting to different companies. However, what is IT consulting, and what benefits it can derive to your business. Here are some points to know about:
- Saving Ample Time & Money: Even when a company will have a successful business model, if your mobile technology process and applications are in trouble, it could cost you a lot of money. It could also cost ample hours of valuable time invested in solving the troubles. Optimal IT or Node.js consulting can help in expanding internal capabilities for avoiding the given set of problems. Experienced consulting specialists are capable of intervening instantly to fix the problems quickly. This ensures that problems will not escalate further while leading to higher expenses.
- Improved Productivity: A business might require help with social media marketing and web design. However, if your business is not able to afford full-time employees for the projects, you might require Node.js consulting services. As IT consulting can offer access to staff for performing the given tasks, critical problems are solved efficiently. It will also improve the productivity of the company. It will ensure that business will automatically improve under the guidance of the right hands.
- Experience and Variety: Executing IT or Node.js consultancy in a business has the benefit that people involved have a huge variety of skills. They are experts in a wide range of technological fields. It can be of great help to any business. Hiring an individual with over several years of experience implies a greater expense for the company. However, Node.js consulting can offer dedicated talent with the given trajectory for affordable costs for providing the solution that the business will require.
A developer having experience in Node.js development is a core piece in any consulting done for the company. The consultancy service is recommended for teams that require the guidance and knowledge of a senior-level developer for reviewing the code, helping with an application, or website scaling, debugging, security, and incorporating Node.js into general web app development practices.
How to Hire Node.js Consultants?
- Understand the Overall Requirements and Budget: Even if your business has an internal team capable of handling front-end development, it is always a great idea for learning the basics of technology as well as app development for ensuring seamless communication between the teams. Another important factor to consider is the overall budget. When you are deciding on the development of a new mobile app, it is important to explore different aspects of the project. It is important to discuss the budget with different companies while obtaining a quote from multiple Node.js development service providers. It will offer a better idea of the total project’s cost along with the amount you will be paying in the end.
- Check the Portfolio of the Consultancy Experts: While experience matters, it is not necessary to hire a Node.js development company having ample expertise in the area. Experience is the proof that Node.js development team has worked on similar projects. You should focus on hiring a Node.js development company having relevant expertise with the needed qualifications, certificates, and training. You can check out the case studies for obtaining a better idea of the area in which they specialize and the number of clients they have served so far. The right Node.js consultant for your app is the one who has experience in working on similar areas. If they are experts in working with Node.js development projects while using the same technology, then it is the right choice.
- Go Through Customer Testimonials: Most purchasing decisions are based on the recommendations of the customers. People go through reviews while going over testimonials before making the buying decision. When you know that reputed businesses have hired services from a leading Node.js development company, it will offer you the ultimate peace of mind. With Node.js development, you are expected to sign a long-term contract with a reliable web app development company. It is why it is important that you select a company offering long-term solutions. The customer reviews will help you in learning about the types of projects a company has managed and the overall expertise. Along with going through customer reviews published on the official website of the organization, you should look for testimonials posted on the websites as well.
- Look into Communication and Project Management Skills: These are skills that might not directly affect the app’s quality. However, it helps in determining how easy it is for the team to function with a reliable Node.js development company. Moreover, effective communication will result in the timely completion of the project. With help from a reputed Node.js consulting service provider, it becomes seamless to communicate with the team regularly. Some additional factors to consider while hiring a dedicated Node.js consulting team are direct access and clear & precise communication.
Node.js is the go-to framework for ensuring front-end development by experienced developers. The technology will make it simpler for you to develop games, functional apps, customized software systems, and so more. It makes it possible for users to come up with web applications that work seamlessly in the run-time environment. So, why wait? Look for the best-in-class Node.js consulting services to ensure the best results.