2+ years Years /
1 Opening /
- Manage, approve and execute implementation of SMO strategy to achieve the client’s goal.
- Experience of Ad Copies Writing.
- Have experience in Social Media Campaigns, Ad Campaign Strategy and Result oriented campaigns.
- Produce blog ideas, coordinate with the team for content writing, publish the blog and promote across all the social media channels
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content (text + images) for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Develop social media performance reports on regular basis as required
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, other required metrics data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest Reddit, etc.
- Keep up to date with latest trends
- Contribution to the company branding and at least one social media community
- Communication and coordination with team and reporting person on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Taking ownership of projects and results.
Must have skills:
Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management, Advertising, Copy writing, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills