1 -2 Years /
1 Opening /
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverable.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging in controlled and real situations.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Should be a Get up Doer.
- Enthusiastic to learn.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Strong hold on basic concepts and knowledge of advanced concepts
- Good understanding of coding language
- Certification in relevant area will be added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Raspberry PI, Arduino, Dragon board, different types of sensors
- Embeded C, MQTT or AWS IOT