Business Development Manager
3- 8 Years /
1 Opening /
Duties and responsibilities:
- Experience in the Lead generation
- Co-ordination/do the data collection activity.
- Generation and interview call/prospect in different platform, customer research for identification of business opportunity.
Responsible for proposal & presentations:
- Hands on cold calling, fixing an appointment, client integration, client interaction/presentation.
- Should be well versed on LinkedIn and acquiring stakeholders using linked-in.
- Knowledge of online search tools.
- Capable to work individually with minimal guidance.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactively follow up with leads (Email/ Phone) for optimum lead conversion.
- Customer relationship management
- Market Research for New Potential Business Opportunities
- Maintaining excellent service quality from the point of inquiry to follow-up and then closure.
- Must have excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent email writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English with very good convincing skills
- Must have strong interest in learning new things.
- Must be soft spoken and good team player.
- Should be confident, target oriented, self-motivated and interested to take up additional responsibilities.
- An aggressive self-starter.
- Delivers and gets stuff done.
- Can work as per the targeted country time zone or overlapping time zone.
- Unquestioned ethics around doing the right thing for clients, colleagues & company.
- Knowledge of USA/Australia Market
- Person know Spanish/French/German
- Person who have visa of USA/Australia